From: James Jordan <jbjordan4@home.com>
Subject: Re: (whorl) Re: Re: Godlings
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 18:19:22

At 04:51 PM 4/19/2001 -0500, you wrote:

>I'm also on record as stating that I believe the Mother is a godling and
>meant to host Scylla, but this involves accepting my notion that Pas and the
>other Mainframe gods are Neighbor-type aliens.

         Surely you don't still maintain this? If so, you should take up
the arguments presented against it. Also, since you now say the other
mainframe gods are neighbors, what about the very human pre-adolescent Scylla?

>Re yet another discredited theory of mine--that Pig has assassinated Silk in
>his manse

         But Pig clearly "sees" that the Narrator is Silk, so how can he
think he killed Silk? I just don't think this works.

>Robert Borski

Nutria