From: "Mark C. Andersen" <manderse@nmsu.edu>
Subject: (whorl) RE: Digest whorl.v010.n125
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 11:25:29

I've always felt that it was Quetzal that was behind Silk's move into
the position of calde. The arguments for Crane are rather compelling,
though. Wouldn't it be intriguing if the Outsider were manipulating both
for His own ends?

regards,
Buteo

Dr. Mark C. Andersen, Department of Fishery and Wildlife Sciences
New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, NM 88003-0003
voice:(505) 646-8034			FAX:  (505) 646-1281
manderse@nmsu.edu