From: Redhaven1@aol.com
Subject: (whorl) Litany's Looks
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 15:07:55 EDT

My mom just picked up the new Orb omnibus paper-back, Litany of the Long Sun,
 from Borders and all I can say is wow.  This has got to be the best looking
book on my bookcase.  I think the cover illustration is from first Long Sun
book, with Silk on the porch looking down the whorl, but that combined with
the rest of the cover design makes for a book I definitely won't be
embarrassed to be seen reading. . . Not like, say the cover of On Blue's
Waters.

-Steve