From: Dan Rabin <danrabin@a.crl.com>
Subject: (whorl) Some corrections to Talon's list
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 21:33:18

Talon has listed some proper names not in the list at the beginning of
_Blue_.  I would like to offer the following (minor) corrections:

>Magnesia / Name assumed by Matera Rose-Marble (see Molybdenum)	/ 37.6

"Magnesia" was her (Marble's) original name; she assumed "Molybdenum" in
order to win Hammerstone.

>Man, The / The tyrant ruler of the city Han / 370.-1

Actually present in the names list, top of p. 9.

>Molpe / Minor goddess on The Whorl / 139.-1, 228.2

Actually a major goddess, one of the Nine.

>Molybdenum / aka Molly. Name assumed by Matera Rose-Marble (see Magnesia) /
>37.6

_Moly_. _Maytera_.

>Shrike / Aquaintance of Marrow / 39.-1

(additionally) A butcher, husband of Scleroderma.

>Sphigx / Minor goddess on The Whorl / 289.-3

Actually a major goddess, one of the Nine.

  -- Dan Rabin