From: "Kevin J. Maroney" <kmaroney@crossover.com>
Subject: Re: (whorl) Kevin's spoilers for _Return to the Whorl_
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 11:37:09

At 10:13 PM 10/11/99 -0700, Nick wrote:
>So: somehow Nessus arises later in SHORT SUN, with
>severian and Merryn in tow

I didn't say that. I said Severian shows up, and so does his sister. I
don't know what character that latter is.

>Kevin: any publication dates for GREEN and WHORL yet?

I don't know. Obviously, the mss. are complete; that's Wolfe's custom. I
had heard that the three were going to be released on an accelerated
schedule, say every eight months rather than every 12, but I don't know if
that's fact or fancy. I'll ask Hartwell when he gets back from Frankfurt.

Wombat, a.k.a. Kevin Maroney kmaroney@crossover.com
Kitchen Staff Supervisor, New York Review of Science Fiction
http://ebbs.english.vt.edu/olp/nyrsf/nyrsf.html