From: shannon wilde <swilde_99@yahoo.com>
Subject: (whorl) That good, hey? Gimme!
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 20:30:08

Unlurking neophyte here. Just writing to genuinely
thank you guys for the spoilers-c'mon, Amazon, I want
mine yesterday...<sigh> It's not like anyone can
_spoil_a Wolfe novel, certainly not this crowd. I'm in
maintenance mode now, rereading 5HC, appreciating the
taste from you guys, but Mr. O'Leary, so good it
hurts? Don't tease the hardcore so unmercifully-oh,
well, first thing you learn is you always gotta wait.
I hope to contribute meaningfully (?) rsn. I've got a
couple not-too-FAQs, but they'll keep. Rock on,

                               Shannon