From: "Alice Turner" <akt@ibm.net>
Subject: (whorl) Re Typhon's mision
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 20:58:37

Josh,

True, I was fond of my idea in a vampiric sort of way. But Wolfe actually
vocalized to someone--if it wasn't mantis, or Patrick it might have been Jim
Jordan (of whom there has been far too little lately, ou sont les Rats
d'antan?)--that it's not true, that Typhon did not send them out as a food
Cargo. Perhaps it was at the same time that he intimated that Q had not been
with them during the entire trip, but had climbed aboard while the Whorl was
in orbit, though how he did it beats me.

There's going to be quite enough plot to fuel the next series even without
(thank you, mantis) the takeaway pizza theory.

-alga