From: "Alice Turner" <akt@attglobal.net>
Subject: (urth) Re: Digest urth.v030.n178
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 16:09:46

> From: "Darryl Swett" <edorian@hotmail.com>
> Does anyone have any information on Aegypt and Love & Sleep being
> republished when the fourth book comes out?  I have an opportunity to
buy
> Aegypt in hardcover, in good condition, for $35.  But if it will be
> republished next year, I would prefer to save my money.  If anybody
knows,
> could you please tell me?

The fourth book won't be out next year. That book is -The Translator-, a
stand-alone. There are publication problems, too, with the series.
Bantam, his long-time publisher, ditched him, but they still have rights
to those books. Which means they would have to co-ordinate with his new
publisher (Morrow). They might put them out in mass-market paper--I
wouldn't count on it, though.

-alga