From: PMorris33@aol.com
Subject: (urth) Re: Digest urth.v030.n178
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 15:13:50 EDT

--part1_11d.3f0dcef.28c13bee_boundary

In a message dated 8/31/01 10:59:57 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
urth-errors@lists1.ba.best.com writes:

> <<<<

I think it was in Dozois Year's Best, probably within the last 10 years.  I
visited a friend a few months ago who had quite a few of the Dozois year's
best anthologies

The young woman receives a psychological control (total enslavement device)
from one of the refugees she is interrogating.  Other aid officials try to
take it from her.

For some reason, I thought it was a Wolfe piece.  (It was extremely
well-written)

--part1_11d.3f0dcef.28c13bee_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 8/31/01 10:59:57 AM Pacific Daylight Time,