From: tony.ellis@futurenet.co.uk (Tony Ellis)
Subject: (urth) Bruce Pennington Covers Upl
Date: 6 May 1998 17:53:49 +0100

06/05/98
                                                                      17:37
 Bruce Pennington Covers Uploaded

For Dan Parmenter, and anyone else who hasn't seen them, I've
scanned and uploaded the Bruce Pennington TBOTNS covers.
They can be found at:

http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~ajellis/WolfeArt.htm

Sadly, all I had to scan were my tatty old paperbacks, which
like Severian's brown book are much-travelled, water-stained
and worn. Scanning the spines was a bit hit-and-miss too, for
obvious reasons. Anyway, hopefully there's enough there for
people to see what all the fuss is about.

Let's have your opinions, if any.