From: Paul C Duggan <pduggan@world.std.com>
Subject: (urth) Re: Digest urth.v008.n003
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 07:42:43

> The best advice I can give you re your Porchnus review falls in three:
> First, are you sure you shouldn't be writing about the Long Sun series,
> which is richer religious fodder since, in additions to all its own twists,
> it brings the NS in via the Outsider? Second, better than asking us to
> rehash material we've covered pretty extensively, you should go over the
> Archives. Pay particular attention to Jim Jordan (Nutria) and his posts.
> Third, do a search for Jordan's website (I don't have the address at hand,
> but my own search found it easily) and read his essay in this very subject.

Hey, that's *my* web site. :-) Jim graciously let me put his interview up.
Or are you refering to something else?

http://world.std.com/~pduggan/wolfe.html

"I am an impure thinker. I am hurt, swayed, shaken, |  paul           + | +
elated, disillusioned, shocked, comforted, and I    |                 --|--
have to transmit my mental experiences lest I die." |                 + | +
                     --  Eugen Rosenstock-Huessy    |  pduggan@world.std.com