From: "Alice Turner" <al@interport.net>
Subject: (urth) Porchnus
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 19:09:21

Christopher,

The best advice I can give you re your Porchnus review falls in three:
First, are you sure you shouldn't be writing about the Long Sun series,
which is richer religious fodder since, in additions to all its own twists,
it brings the NS in via the Outsider? Second, better than asking us to
rehash material we've covered pretty extensively, you should go over the
Archives. Pay particular attention to Jim Jordan (Nutria) and his posts.
Third, do a search for Jordan's website (I don't have the address at hand,
but my own search found it easily) and read his essay in this very subject.

-alga-