From: Michael Andre-Driussi <mantis@siriusfiction.com>
Subject: (whorl) the third version of Vironese history
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 09:42:38

Over on the Urth side we were working again on the Invisible Library
project. So among all the other texts-within-the-text, we were talking
about Scleroderma's "Book of the Long Sun," but then there was that =other=
"other Book of the Long Sun," the one by the guy who lived in the Chicago
analog.

Remind us all where that was located in the text.  IIRC it was in the Short
Sun books, but maybe not.

(About a month ago I found a hc of PEACE in a used bookstore on the isle of
Alameda. Heh.)

=mantis=

Sirius Fiction
Has Moved To