From: "Dan'l Danehy-Oakes" <ddanehy@siebel.com>
Subject: RE: (whorl) Destroying Inhumi
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 10:21:11

Kevin wrote:
> "Travel to Green; kill all the humans and sentient inhumi there"
> might also do it. That would be a very heavy weapon indeed,
> because it would require mass slaughter of sentient, innocent,
> beings, including the children of the inhumi.

This is true -- but I'm not sure it's relevant. While "Love One
Another" may not be The Secret, it clearly must be related to
The Secret; slaughtering the entire human population of Green
would _not_ fit this criterion. (As an alternative, what about
inviting the entire human population of Green to come live on
Blue, and then genociding the sentient inhumi...? But no; that
simply couldn't be done with any measure of certainty.)

> It is possible that non-sentient inhumi cannot pass to Blue.

And more likely that it wouldn't occur to them to do so.

--Blattid