From: "Robert Borski" <rborski@charter.net>
Subject: (whorl) Babbie's 20-20-20-20 vision
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 23:19:18

Patera Nutria, my fellow quinquagenarian, having asked:

<3. I cannot recall evidence that Neighbors have two heads. Neither Babbie
nor any of the other indigenous lifeforms of Blue do, do they?>

Not sure. How do you interpret the scene on dream-Urth that Hoof describes
as following:

"Our boat was water, and Babbie was a hairy man with thick arms and real big
shoulders, and glasses, and a couple of Babbie's eyes (the little ones)."

(Note also how Hoof describes Horn as looking more like the father he
remembers from Blue.)

Will I now be damned if I theorize that Babbie has at least tetra-ocular
vision--half of which apparently needs correction by spectacles?

By Pas's bright four eyes, I'm almost sure of it!

Robert Borski