From: James Jordan <jbjordan4@home.com>
Subject: Re: (whorl) Let's all sing w/ the Neighbors!
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 16:49:37

At 03:01 PM 3/12/2001 -0600, Borski, whose missives are GREAT and
challenging, challenges:

>So once again I ask: how have Horn and Seawrack learned to sing in the
>language of the Neighbors?

         I propose a scenario. We know that the Neighbors visited the Whorl
when it came in-system, and delivered inhumi there. I don't recall if this
plays into the Revolt Against Pas or not. Let us assume Pas was still
alive. He'd've learned the Neighbor language from the Neighbors, and then
Horn would have gotten it from his experiences on the Whorl (a Silk
download, if that's what happened). Pas's family would have learned the
Neighbor language at the same time, being all one big computer after all,
and Seawrack from Mother from Echidna (?).

Patera Nutria