From: "Robert Borski" <rborski@charter.net>
Subject: (whorl) requiem for a mermaid: correction
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 13:02:19

Several minutes ago, while waiting for the caffeine to suffuse its way
through the blood-brain barrier, I wrote:

<Then a couple of years later when this same man--or maybe it's not the same
man, he sort of  looks the same, but he seems to have undergone radical
changes in personality and is missing an eye>

Actually, he looks nothing the same, of course, since Horn is now in Silk's
body (although his transferred memories of Seawrack are probably
intact)--adding yet one more layer of offense: Seawrack's now compelled to
go off with still another stranger on blind date number two (well, not
totally blind, cause Silk has one good eye, but you know what I mean.)

Now for some carbohydrates and protein...

Robert Borski