From: James Jordan <jbjordan@gnt.net>
Subject: (whorl) Did Pig Kill Silk?
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 19:46:24

	Well, Borski has sure done a job for us. But I have one question: Pig
says he killed an augur. Okay. But "Silk" is very much alive, as he knows as
well as anyone. Thus, it does not appear to me that he could believe that he
had killed Silk. I should think he would say, "I tried to kill an augur."
	I guess it also seems to me that Pig would have done a more thorough
job. A bunch of cuts on the arms is not a good killing job. A beheading, or
a thrust through the heart would be better. Of course, on your thesis, Silk
had to be able to "revive," so "Tartaros" had to kill him in a rather
"indirect" way. But my first question still stands.
	Untie this knot for me.

Patera Nutria