From: BraveSaintCroix@aol.com
Subject: (whorl) more RTTW questions
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 20:03:37 EST

Finished RTTW today and after that spent the evening catching up on posts on
this list.  Most of the quiestions I had were answered, or at least touched
on, but I have a few that I thought didn't get enough attention.

1. Who was the man in a colorless robe on the top of the platue on Green with
Jahlee?  It was when Horn went back to search for her in the tower and ended
up climbing the cliff and getting attacked by inhumi.  And what happened up
there?  When I first read "colorless robe" I thought of the fuligin cloak of
the turturers.

2.  What do you think of Horn being an inhumu?  I think the evidence Wolfe
gives is too much to ignore.  The fact that he hardly ever eats bothered me
all through the book, especially when Hoof said he often pretended to eat and
that the inhumu in the boat with them ate some potato soup.  Also, Horn says
something about a possible way he got to Green without an inhumu present that
he didn't want to think about.  There is definitely something there we're not
seeing.

That's all for now.  More to say, but I've been online too long.

-Steve

PS:  Say what you may, my vote is that RTTW was AWESOME.