From: "Dave Lebling" <dlebling@shore.net>
Subject: (whorl) Pig's Dialect
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 21:24:40

<<From: Kieran Cleary <kcleary@jb.man.ac.uk>
Couldn't agree more re Pig. Did he like deciphering that dialect? He did
nae! >>

Thank you, Kieran! LOL, as they say on the web.

I have, however, read _Riddley Walker_, _Feersum Enjin_, and several even
harder-to-decipher works, so I found this pretty mild. As with other
dialect-overload books, it helps to mutter along as you read. I find Remora
and Incus more annoying auctorial devices.

Dinna fash yourself.

    Dave Lebling
    aka vizcacha
    (some small fraction Scots through a Farquahar ancestor, but far more
Irish overall)