From: James Jordan <jbjordan@gnt.net>
Subject: (whorl) More Odds and Ends
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 11:38:08

Two other odds and ends:

1. Someone in the past asked about the Neighbor named Horn. I assumed that
the Neighbor was honoring Horn by taking Horn's name as his own.

2. Which brings up another point that I don't recall seeing discussed. Horn
says that the Neighbors have a weird sense of humor, as he found out
repeatedly. Now, that would seem to be a CLUE about later events, but what
events? My first guess is the various astral projections, which is
something we know that Neighbors do, and which Horn becomes able to do. But
only with an inhumu/a present (?). Which brings up the question of whether
Neighbors and Inhumi are the "same" somehow. Are the inhumi, in fact, a
Huge Joke of the Neighbors?

Patera Nutria