From: TeriGoulding@aol.com
Subject: (whorl) Setting the record straight
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 14:36:16 EST

I had hoped Alga might take care of this, but better late than never.
OBW is dedicated to Gene and Rosemary's two sons, Roy and Matthew Wolfe. IGJ
is dedicated to their eldest daughter Madeleine and her daughter Rebecca.
Madeleine is a perfectly lovely woman never bitten by anything more harmful
than a precocious kitten.
Strange Travelers is dedicated to their not yet jaded youngest granddaughter
Elizabeth Rose. We'll shall see what February brings. Thanks and good-bye.