From: "Christoph Mnemonic" <mrmnemonic@hotmail.com>
Subject: (whorl) Inhumu feeding/breeding cycle
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 21:48:41 EDT

Here's my two cents about the whole green/blue/green feed/breed cycle:
I don't think it's likely that the inhumu go back and forth as often as
people have previously speculated.  In both books I believe, Horn says that
even when the two planets are at conjunction, the trip between is dangerous
and many imhumu do not survive (forgive me for not having and exact
reference.)  Judging by the danger and said low success rate, I think that
inhumu must be able to obtain enough blood and be able to breed on both
plants.

Just my theory
  -Mnemonic

http://profiles.msn.com.