From: "Robert Borski" <rborski@charter.net>
Subject: (whorl) Re: Brother & Sister (Geographically speaking)
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 11:46:13

Sbearo having written:

<I see what you mean about Bricco, but Brother and Sister live on an
entirely different continent to Fava. She is finding children (different
ones each time, by the sound of it) between Incanto's
farm and Soldo.>

I don't believe this is right. GREEN begins almost immediately (or very
shortly) after the Brother and Sister encounter, and on the first page of
his new narration Horn writes about the river that flows through Blanko
thusly: "I do not think this is the same river we had in the south. This one
flows fast but silently." He then talks (again) about the eight-legged
crocodiles that infest the Nadi.

Not sure how rivers run in the UK, but do you have any intercontinental
ones? (Might make an interesting remake of HEART OF DARKNESS, pitched
Hollywood style. "Man sets sail on the Thames, winds up in the deepest
Africa.")

Robert Borski