From: "Endymion9" <endymion9@mindspring.com>
Subject: (whorl) Just read Clute's OBW review <SPOILERS>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 17:10:46

I was searching for the IGJ review that other's have relayed some of the
details here, and instead found the OBW review that I had not read yet.

The first shock I had was what was relayed in Clute's latest response to the
whorl list.  That he mentioned the Horn/Silk/inhumi? possibility in that
review.

The second shock was reading his opinion that OBW is happening at the same
time as TBOTNS?  I had inferred from reading the whorl list that most were
of the opinion that OBW was at least 1000 years later than TBOTNS?  Do any
agree with Clute's timeframe estimates?

Thanks,
Dennis/Endy
http://home.mindspring.com/~endymion9/index.htm