From: Adam Stephanides <adamsteph@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: (whorl) IGJ Thoughts
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 22:55:59

Jim Jordan wrote:

>         1. The neighbor on Green switches the souls of Silk and Horn. That seemed
> clear to me.

Not to me.  What the Neighbor says is "'I can send your spirit into
someone else, into someone whose own spirit is dying....Then there will
be one whole man there, instead of two dying men, one here and another
there.'" (127, my deletion doesn't affect the meaning)  Nothing about
moving Silk's spirit at all.  And the Neighbor doesn't say "there will
be one whole man and one dying man," just "there will be one whole man."

--Adam