From: "Jonathan Laidlow" <LAIDLOJM@hhs.bham.ac.uk>
Subject: (whorl) Symposium Abstracts
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 14:35:59 GMT

Hi folks,

In between writing an article on Buffy for a forthcoming book, and
rushing a piece on Sterne for another book, I've just set up a delphi
forum for further discussion of Ultan's Library. I'm testing it at the
moment, and I haven't decided whether to keep it or scrap it, so it
isn't linked to the journal web page yet.

But.... I've posted the abstracts for the symposium later this month
there.

You can get to it by visiting
www.delphi.com/ultan

Jonathan