From: Nigel Price <NigelPrice1@compuserve.com>
Subject: (whorl) "Tall! Tall!"
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 19:14:21

It arrived today. Hooray! Finally, I've got my own copy of IGJ. Thank you,
Amazon...

Given that, as well as apparently being half a dozen other people, Horn is
in some sense Odysseus, am I going to discover why it was/is/will be that
nobody recognised him when he finally returned home to Ithaca/Lizard? I
imagine that he didn't look himself any more.

I know that GW has said that TBotNS was in some ways influenced by
Pilgrim's Progress, but has anyone else noticed a vaguely Bunyaneque
flavour to the extremely odd (and not particularly attractive) cover
picture for IGJ?

(Reads) "I have paper again..."

Wonderful!

Nigel