From: William Ansley <wansley@warwick.net>
Subject: Re: (whorl) Who else has read IGJ?
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 22:14:33

At 8:44 AM +0100 6/11/00, David Langford wrote:
>I reviewed it from a Tor proof a couple of months back -- the review is
>due out in the British SF Association's =Vector= but I'll post it here
>with lots of (mostly unnecessary, I hope) spoiler space if that's OK with
>the list members.

I have no desire to see your review (or any) before I read the book,
but, as long as you clearly mark it in the subject header I can skip
it and save it for later, so post away.

At 9:33 AM -0400 6/11/00, Alice Turner wrote:
>I think there are six of us. That really isn't enough. Have others put
>in advance orders? What is the critical mass when we can start talking?

I put in my order about two weeks ago. As far as I am concerned, as
long as a suitable label (such as "IGJ Spoilers") is in the subject
header of *all* the messages that make up this discussion and it is
restricted to the Whorl list, then the discussion can begin right
now. I will just save the messages until after I have a chance to
read the book (I did this with OBW).

Have fun, you lucky skunks (as Gary Larson of Far Side fame would say).

William Ansley