From: Michael Straight <straight@email.unc.edu>
Subject: Re: (whorl) Re: Horn as antihero; Horn's body
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 10:32:21

On Thu, 6 Apr 2000, mark millman wrote:

> Well, if Silk were in a two-headed Pas-body, he'd certainly be a
> topic of conversation and very unlikely to pass anywhere with-
> out notice.  We probably won't have much evidence on this ei-
> ther way until Horn makes it back to the _Whorl_.

And I don't think we'll see Silk's consciousness in a two-headed Pas body,
I think we'll either see a fragment of Pas in Silk's body (the two minds
making two heads) or Silk's consciousness being used to paste together the
splinters of the "dead" Pas program in Mainframe (again, two heads).

-Rostrum