From: shannon wilde <swilde_99@yahoo.com>
Subject: (whorl) Re: those darned ambiguities
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 20:56:50

Mssr. Newt, my memory fails also as to whether
Hyacinth was an engineered embryo, though Silk and
Chenille sure were. Anyone? How about a few characters
not much speculated on, or even, eek, _all_ the, uh
human Whorl denizens? (just spitballin here...)

And, yes, I too wondered about the deal w/Mucor and
those compliant fish. Maybe she grabbed them by their
poor li'l ganglia and popped them on out, but perhaps
she had already been in contact w/Seawrack or even the
fearsome(?)Mother, and all this was some foreshadowing
of the shadowy PTB of Blue.  No Doubt this will all
become crystal (using that advisedly ;) in upcoming
episodes and meticulous dissection >g<.  Hoo boy.
Happy eclipse, everyone, and best fishes-S.