From: Jim Jordan <jbjordan@gnt.net>
Subject: Re: (whorl) Horn "Help"
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 19:04:00

At 07:15 PM 10/15/99 -0400, you wrote:

>Ah, but as someone actually going through the conversion process right now,
>I think formal Catholic position is "sure the gospels were written later,
under
>difficult circumstances, etc." but that, of course, they overcame this by aid
>of the Holy Spirit.

	Yes, you and I and Wolfe agree, and Alga (almost certainly) doesn't. My
only point was that we have to consider what Wolfe had in mind. (Well, I'm
a Reformed Protestant, and I imagine those synagogue-trained Jews demanded
a book-narrative right away, and I imagine Matthew started writing on
Pentecost evening -- but that's for a different list and debate!).
	To return to topic, I'm just toying with the fact that so much else in the
Silk story is gospel-tracking, that it seems likely that some kind of
equivalent of the inspiration of the Spirit would also be tracked, and it
seems likely to me based on the data I've presented. Of course, am I right?
Time will probably tell, as we read the next two volumes.

Nutria