From: "Jonathan Laidlow" <LAIDLOJM@hhs.bham.ac.uk>
Subject: (whorl) suggested ground rules
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 10:25:01 GMT

Okay, I'm game. Since we're all going to get short sun at different
times, especially those of us outside the USA, lets keep all Short
Sun discussion in Whorl. It seems like the sensible place to keep it -
as Short Sun probably relies on some knowledge of Long Sun. It
also means that the list will be revived, as its fallen into disuse in
recent months.  Furthermore, lets use some kind of tagging of posts
so that those who have to wait for the paperback, or any kind of
local edition don't get spoilers.

As for the tagging, well I suggest [blue] in the header of all
messages pertaining to 'On Blue's Waters'. I was also going to
suggest that we try to put together some kind of chapter by chapter
discussion of the text, which makes possible tags like [blue chap1]
etc.

If we agree, perhaps Ranjit can put whatever we come up with in
the sig and on the website?

Comments anyone?

Jonathan

Jonathan
Visit Ultan's Library - A Gene Wolfe web resource
http://members.tripod.co.uk/laidlow/index.htm
Jonathan Laidlow
University of Birmingham, UK