From: "Greg Neyman" <Greg.Neyman@gte.net>
Subject: (whorl) fusion and english
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 1998 21:14:28

Hey everyone ...
    Prion- how the heck can a chem get all its hydrogen needs from AIR?  ...
it can't be more than a few tenths of a percent in the air (to maintain the
ecosphere ... or ecocylinder, as it were, the air composition couldn't
deviate too significantly from earth's) ...

and it looks like this English problem has been put pretty much to rest.
thanks for all your input, you guys (man I hate to be cowed ... )

last call ... any ideas on how the whorl powers itself?

A New Question:  In Calde, Quetzal mentions that he's done his all he could
to ensure that theophanies stop occurring in Viron ... I never really
understood why ... does it get explained elsewhere in an oblique manner ...
or not at all?

Later ...
    /\/\     Greg Neyman               Greg.Neyman@gte.net
___/____\___ http://www.trailerpark.com/siesta/thehat/