From: Brownes3 <Brownes3@aol.com>
Subject: (whorl) False Gods and Bufes
Date: Sat, 9 May 1998 21:44:48 EDT

First, I would like to thus _custodes_ responsible for maintaining these two
sites. Having just finished reading Exodus and being confused :) , I am
grateful to all for the many elucidations.

Second, a comment. In the scene in the tunnel where they are scrambling after
Eland's bufes, Remora says, early on "These victims,eh?" "For, hem! Pas. So
they are gathering up one set of "false gods" in order to sacrifice them to
another "false god." I chuckled over that one and missed another bit that
puzzles me. I haven't seen this directly addressed elsewhere?

I understand Urus has conspired in the assassination attempt, but does Maytera
Mint consider him human pornography -- no redeeming social value? Everyone
else she sees a little good -- Eland loves the false tunnel gods.

Why is Urus pure evil?

Rich Browne
Brownes3@aol.com