From: Greg Montalbano <greg.montalbano@ucop.edu>
Subject: (whorl) Cordwainer Smith
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 13:06:51

[Posted from WHORL, the mailing list for Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun]

There's an old SF BOOK CLUB selection that still shows up in used book
stores:  THE BEST OF CORDWAINER SMITH.  Not only does it contain this
story, but a number of other interesting works, framed by some interesting
speculation on his whole "Instrumentality/Rediscovery of Man" future history.

~G~