From: m.driussi@genie.com
Subject: (whorl) My question
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 97 01:27:00 GMT

[Posted from WHORL, the mailing list for Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun]

Reply:  Item #0457038 from WHORL@LISTS.BEST.COM@INET03#

alga,

Ah, my mistake--which is why I will henceforth stick to my guns and
not allow =any= first train questioneers until the mad dash in real time
at the last second as determined by myself and my whim.

What the hey--it is Wednesday already.  And I wanna send it out on
Friday morning.  Okay, we'll throw open the cattle car doors for
Thursday, 26 Jun 1997, GMT.  And the first one at 00:02:42 is alga,
with her question re: what she just said.

OKAY everybody, only eight (8) more seats left on this train!  And
only 23 odd hours left to fill 'em!

=mantis=

P.S. I guess this means Wesley Parsons might not make it in time, re:
his automated reply to alga's message.

<--prev V6 next-->