From: Ranjit Bhatnagar <ranjit@best.com>
Subject: (whorl) The _Peace_ Train
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 15:41:43

[Posted from WHORL, the mailing list for Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun]

OK, so it's a Whorl Train, but I have that song in my head.
And I'll thank you to stop badmouthing Philadelphia, my
adopted hometown, at least until I can get the hell out of
here.

Anyway, I would like to adopt Vizcacha's first question,
which is pretty much the same as my original one which got
lost in the rush to board the first train:

  "Mint states that she had to give up many things, 'five of
  them very great,' to become a sibyl.  Can you tell us what
  those five things were?"

--r.

<--prev V6 next-->