From: m.driussi@genie.com
Subject: (whorl) Next train queue?
Date: Sat, 17 May 97 03:25:00 GMT

[Posted from WHORL, the mailing list for Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun]

Reply:  Item #1140034 from WHORL@LISTS.BEST.COM@INET#

Yikes, all these last minute dashers!  Shall we officially start up
the next list of questions, in order of questions received after alga?
With preference given to those who haven't asked a question yet?  (And
plenty of time for peer pressure to make 'em change the words/essence
into questions that we, the Committee, can agree upon? <g>)

Before I was thinking that questioners might want to see the answers
to the first questions before posing the second.  But it is true that
they can still change/modify their questions in light of the response
before we fire off the especially trained courier snail.

Do not despair!  Have patience!