From: Peter Cash <cash@convex.convex.com>
Subject: (whorl) Re: Digest whorl.v001.n083
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 16:09:01

[Posted from WHORL, the mailing list for Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun]

Ranjit wrote:

>Also, I don't remember anyone commenting on the passage in
>III, p17, in which Quetzal removes a powder puff from a
>drawer across the room, without leaving his chair.  So does
>he have a chair with wheels, or telekinesis, that's what I
>want to know.

I always assumed that, being a highly flexible shape-changer, Quetzal
simply stretched his arm (neck?) until he could reach.

--
            Peter T. Cash -- Documentation Systems Development
   	             Hewlett-Packard, Convex Division,

<--prev V4 next-->