From: douge@nti.com (Doug Eigsti)
Subject: Re: (whorl) Canna, Dr.Talos's play
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 10:23:04

[Posted from Whorl, the mailing list for Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun]

alga,

	Thanks for the comments on Dr. Talos's play. Tying it into the
Genesis story is an interesting perspective as well as the eschatological
connection with the whore of Bablyon. I appreciate the run down on some
of the symbolic elements. All this is sure to help my enjoyment of the
play. I will be able to read it with new insight. I love little tidbits like
this.
	I can see how the cd-rom version of the OED would be very useful.
I need to look into one myself.

=Doug=

Questions or problems to whorl-owner@lists.best.com

<--prev V3 next-->