From: revjack@radix.net (revjack@radix.net)
Subject: Re: (whorl) A question
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 03:07:40 GMT

[Posted from Whorl, the mailing list for Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun]

On Mon, 20 Jan 1997 20:07:21 -0500, James Stewart wrote:

:
: [Posted from Whorl, the mailing list for Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun]
:
: All of this talk of Exodus now is making me desperate to read it, but
: before I do I need to know something. Do I need to invest the time in
: rereading the first books before this one will make any sense?

I found that it buttoned things up quite nicely, and that it made a
bit more sense (was less opaque) than the previous books.

: By the way, I keep on noticing that GW is praising Lamarkism. He is
: off-base here, but is this a possible list topic?

Depends. What's Lamarkism?
revjack@radix.net

Questions or problems to whorl-owner@lists.best.com

<--prev V2 next-->