From: Peter Cash <cash@convex.convex.com>
Subject: (whorl) Re: Digest whorl.v001.n003
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 1996 14:22:53

[Posted from Whorl, the mailing list for Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun]

I really don't feel that I  completely understand what happened on top
of the airship. Why did Mucor possess Horn (that _is_ what happened,
right?)? Did Mucor "push" Horn off, or did she have nothing to do with
it? Was Silk going to jump?

Throughout the scene on top of the airship, I get a feeling of building
menace. You _know_ something bad is going to happen, but it's not clear
why--and when it happens, it's not clear what happened.

Can anybody help me understand this better?

Peter

Questions or problems to whorl-owner@lists.best.com

<--prev V1 next-->