From: Jerry Friedman <jerry_friedman@yahoo.com>
Subject: (urth) Invisible Library
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 12:58:22

Hi, everyone!  I've been on the Whorl List for a while, but I subscribed
to this one to see what I've been missing and to mention the Invisible
Library site <http://www.invisiblelibrary.com/ILCatalogf.htm>, a catalog
of fictitious books.  I think a lot of readers of this list will enjoy
browsing the catalog.  But although there's a lot of sf, there's nothing
between Wodehouse and Woolf!  So what books exist only in Wolfe's fiction?

I'll start, in the Library's format:

Title: The Book of the New Sun
Pseudo-Author: unknown
Pseudo-Title: The Wonders of Urth and Sky
Comments: A compilation of ancient stories

Title: The Book of the Long Sun, The Book of the Short Sun
Pseudo-Author: unknown (or is somebody mentioned?)
Pseudo-Title: The Chrasmological Writings
Comments: The scriptures of a religion

There must be more than this.  The librarian,Brian Quinette, asks for
suggestions, so when this thread winds up I'll e-mail him at
<bartleby@invisiblelibrary.com>.

--
Jerry Friedman