From: PMorris33@aol.com
Subject: (urth) Did Wolfe write this short story???
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 21:17:34 EDT

--part1_7c.1abc775e.28c03fae_boundary

My memory is not what it should be.  I'm recalling a story from the Dozois
"Year's Best In Science Fiction"  I'm wondering if it was written by Wolfe.
If not, does anyone in this group recognize it so as to provide me with the
author?

A young somewhat embittered woman works in a refugee camp.  The refugees are
from the future.  The future these people are fleeing from is one where
people are terrified, enslaved, and tortured by a cruel political system.

--part1_7c.1abc775e.28c03fae_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  SIZE=2>My memory is not what it should be. &nbsp;I'm recalling a story from the Dozois
<BR>"Year's Best In Science Fiction" &nbsp;I'm wondering if it was written by Wolfe. &nbsp;
<BR>If not, does anyone in this group recognize it so as to provide me with the
<BR>author?
<BR>
<BR>A young somewhat embittered woman works in a refugee camp. &nbsp;The refugees are
<BR>from the future. &nbsp;The future these people are fleeing from is one where
<BR>people are terrified, enslaved, and tortured by a cruel political system.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_7c.1abc775e.28c03fae_boundary--