From: "Kevin J. Maroney" <kmaroney@ungames.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 14:15:00

I had missed William Ansley's mention of this back in April, and I thought
that other people who might find it of interest had missed it, too.

There is a Yahoo! Clubs mailing list dedicated to John Crowley. The name is
the utterly prosaic "johncrowleyreaders", though it does bear "The
Invisible College" as a subtitle. Traffic is low, currently, but there have
been a few interesting posts, including a pointer to the index of the
Crowley papers at University of Texas-Austin.

You can view the archives (such as they are) at
<http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/johncrowleyreaders>, and can join for free by
first registering with Yahoo! Clubs at <http://clubs.yahoo.com>.

--
    Kevin J. Maroney | Unplugged Games