From: BraveSaintCroix@aol.com
Subject: (urth) Used book stores
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 20:20:39 EDT

Hello all,

    Just to throw something out there: how many people here find their Gene
Wolfe at used book stores?  Fishing through shelves of tattered paperbacks in
cramped book stores is hobby of mine, but Gene Wolfe always seems scarce.
That's why I was so excited to find both Claw of the Conciliator and
Nightside the Long Sun at a store on vacation this past weekend.  I buy them
even though I own them in trade paperback form because, although I try to get
others to read Gene Wolfe, I hate lending out my Lupine tomes.  This way, I
have used doubles to let them borrow.  I'll admit though, that the covers on
some of them are downright embarrassing.

-Steve

PS:  Happy to say, my little sister just finished Shadow of the Torturer and
enjoyed it.