From: PMorris33@aol.com
Subject: (urth) Re: Digest urth.v030.n131
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 00:03:01 EDT

--part1_39.16988860.28656ef5_boundary

Wonderful to hear about a new Wolfe book in any of his many fine narrative
schemes.  But what about the "Soldier Series"?  Will poor Latro ever ever get
home?  He's beginning to get a handle on his memory, (thanks to Matteo
Ricci-style memory palace disciplines), he's made quite a splash during the
Chariot races, we know the lovely Lares domestic spirit has shown him
pictures of his farming family, but he's still stranded among the Greeks.
Well, he's last seen boarding a Punic/Carthogenian ship.

BRING LATRO BACK HOME.   NOW  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smudgecat.

--part1_39.16988860.28656ef5_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  SIZE=2>Wonderful to hear about a new Wolfe book in any of his many fine narrative
<BR>schemes. &nbsp;But what about the "Soldier Series"? &nbsp;Will poor Latro ever ever get
<BR>home? &nbsp;He's beginning to get a handle on his memory, (thanks to Matteo
<BR>Ricci-style memory palace disciplines), he's made quite a splash during the
<BR>Chariot races, we know the lovely Lares domestic spirit has shown him
<BR>pictures of his farming family, but he's still stranded among the Greeks. &nbsp;
<BR>Well, he's last seen boarding a Punic/Carthogenian ship. &nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>BRING LATRO BACK HOME. &nbsp;&nbsp;NOW &nbsp;!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>Smudgecat.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_39.16988860.28656ef5_boundary--