From: "Kevin J. Maroney" <kmaroney@ungames.com>
Subject: Re: (urth) So the next question is...
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 13:07:39

At 09:47 AM 5/11/01 -0700, Blattid wrote:
>(And by the way, does anyone -- Wombat, this question has your name
>written all over it -- know what he's working on now? "The Book of
>the Old Sun?" "Island of the Death Doctor?" "The Sixth, Seventh, and
>Eighth Heads of Cerberus?" "By the Pricking of my Thumbs?" "Paradise
>Misplaced?" -- there's _another_ topic, "titles for fictional Wolfe
>books...")

According to Robert Borski, Wolfe's next project is a
complete-in-one-volume Big Fat Fantasy Novel (around 1100 pages) with the
title _The Wizard Knight_. That is literally all I know about it. I don't
believe he has delivered it to Hartwell yet; David usually mentions such
things to me just to see me writhe in pain.

_Soldier in Sidon_ is apparently next in the queue after that. I want Wolfe
to write an Oz novel.

--
Wombat, a.k.a. Kevin Maroney kmaroney@ungames.com
Kitchen Staff Supervisor, New York Review of Science Fiction