From: Peter Westlake <peter@harlequin.co.uk>
Subject: Re: (urth) Re: Digest urth.v028.n198
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 11:36:30 +0100

At 23:07 2000-05-03 -0400, Alice Turner wrote:
... Crowley is quite scrupulous with period
>details in -The Deep- (as I prove in my esssay on the same that so few
>of you [humiliatingly for me] wish to read).

I'd like to read it! It was lucky I noticed this sentence, though,
since I am skipping the Little, Big discussion until I have the
time to read it (the book, that is) properly. It's most frustrating
not being able to take part! Not that I would have much to offer,
very likely; I am still trying to spot the hidden story (if there
is one) in "Pandora by Holly Hollander". Clues, anyone?

SBear.

http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp